September 11, 2017

Dear Indigo: 9 months

Hello baby girl,

This month, you are moving!  You have 4 teeth now!  You absolutely Love crawling around, and are getting pretty fast.  You are feeding yourself and done with purees.  Baths are a favorite of yours, as are bananas, walks, clapping, and tickles.  You sweet one, are such a happy baby.  You are loving to be held by me the best, but are usually pretty willing to see/talk with others as long as I'm nearby.  You are reaching for other babies, and think the mirror is the coolest thing ever.  I never thought I'd have a kid with a blankie, but you have one - or several.  As long as your Aiden + Anias blankets are in hand, you are content with someone besides me.  Bedtime without them is impossible.  You are less and less of a snuggler, as you are wanting to be off exploring the world.  You are still very expressive with your facial expressions, and I fear dear one that, like me, you will never be able to tell a lie.   But you are pretty chill, and roll with the antics of your brother.  Also your skeptical face is amazing.  Happy end of your first summer!

Love you baby!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment