January 13, 2009

mail and decisions



Guess what came in the mail the other day? My beautiful Christmas present. I have worn them quite a bit this past week. They are so fun and I especially love the beading. Well, as I was speaking to my Mom last night, she had some great ideas for a new series of drawings/paintings. I added it to my ever growing list of inspiration/things I've been wanting to paint. And the decision made is this: to actually sit down and do what I want to. It sounds simple right? However, it definitely isn't with school, work, senior show and homework taking up a great deal of time. Thus I am setting aside time every Friday to work on the things I've been dying to draw forever, and I hope to get Adobe Creative Suite 4 completely set up this Friday! I'm so excited to see the new programs! Here are some of the things I hope to be working on in the near future...in no particular order.

1. fireflies
2. pirate paintings
3. cultures
4. card ideas floating in my head
5. patterns incorporating leaves and buds
6. collage pieces using nature
7. people with their soul glowing inside them

No comments:

Post a Comment